Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MEGAN FOX'S MARILYN TATTOO BEING REMOVED?

Megan Fox's Marilyn Monroe tattoo (a portrait of the late actress on Fox's inner right forearm), seems to be disappearing before our eyes.

Recent photos show Fox's tattoo is clearly fading, indicating at least one tattoo removal treatment. Not many people have ever had anything good to say about the tattoo and I'm sure makeup artists will be happy to not have to spend time covering it up on movie sets.


Comparison shots of Megan's tattoos

Fox has been quoted saying, "I really admire Marilyn Monroe, but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."

Guess she no longer needs the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment